Go to Admin -> Missions -> Reports
The first table displayed is the "Missions overview". This table will display the current missions available and only the ones that are "active". The top headers will show the following information:
- MISSION NAME
- TAGS: All the tags used for a mission (if no tags have been used it will show "No tags").
- NOT STARTED: Those members who have not started the mission.
- IN PROGRESS: Those members who have started one or more activities of the mission, but not finished all of them.
- COMPLETED: Those members who have completed all the activities of the mission.
- AUDIENCE: Total amount of members targeted for the mission.
- AVG SKILL SCORE: The % bar will show the current average based on activities type quiz only. If no one has completed the mission yet or the Mission does not contain at least 1 QUIZ activity, "No score" will appear instead.
- AVG COMPLETION TIME: Average time among all members to complete the mission. This counts from the moment a member finishes the first activity until the last activity. If a Mission has not been completed yet, "Not completion yet" will appear instead.
There is the possibility of getting a deeper view if clicking on the mission. The "STORE overview" will be shown. It will contain exactly the same top headers, but instead of the mission name, the STORE name will appear. This will show data for all the stores targeted for the mission.
Once again, there is the possibility of one more deep dive into the store. By clicking on a store, the MEMBERS overview will be shown. A list of employees of that specific store will appear, showing the following top headers:
- NAME: name of the member.
- PROFESSION: the main profession of the member will appear, showing a "+ number" when a member has more than 1 profession assigned. Also, the name of the store will appear, as well as "+ number" if the member has additional locations assigned.
- MISSION PROGRESS: status of the progress of this mission, depending on the number of activities the member has completed. This counts all types of activities, showing a progress bar.
- SKILL SCORE: A % bar will show the score based on activities type quiz only. If the member has not completed the mission or it does not contain at least 1 QUIZ activity, "No score" will appear instead.
- COMPLETION TIME: time that took the member to complete the mission. This counts from the moment the member finishes the first activity until the last activity. If a Mission has not been completed yet, "Not completion yet" will appear instead.
- LAST ACTIVITY: This will show when was the last time that the member completed an activity of the mission. It will show time and date. If the member has not started the mission, "No activity" will appear instead.
MEMBERS DEEP DIVE
Once again, it is possible to click on the member's name to see the status of the member within the mission. The top headers will show the following information:
- On the top, the member's name will appear.
- ACTIVITY NAME: All the activities of the mission will be shown here.
- TYPE: It will show the type of activity: simple, file, quiz or question.
- STATUS: The status of each activity, which can be:
- Completed - Correct (The member passed the activity).
- Completed - Failed (The member failed, if the activity was type quiz).
- Not started (The member did not start the activity).