Atobi Missions - How to start
Missions are to build and improve employee competencies.
A mission in the Atobi platform consists of three layers:
The mission: Name and logo of the mission.
The Series: String of activities. The member must complete the first activity to unlock the next.
The Activities: Is a small task to do/write/answer.
Tips: Based on Atobi's experience, here is a list of best practices to make sure missions are successful in the organization:
- No more than 7 activities per series.
- No more than 4 Series per mission.
- Every mission requires at least 1 series and 1 activity to be visible.
- Mix the different types of activities in a series.
- It is possible to change the order of the series and activities with a simple drag-and-drop.
- Add a "social element" when people complete a mission, like "go to the social feed and share your opinion about this."
- It is important to keep the missions as a funny and easy way to learn - less text and more focus on relevant things. The training needs to be easy to understand.
- Break the training into small bites, and do the test.
- Add gifs and images to enrich the mission: Atobi has integration with Giphy.
- When creating activities, you can choose between different types of activities. However, we recommend mixing it up to keep it interesting for the members.